Moist Heat BBQ

A place to post your drippings

Friday, June 30, 2006

Happy 4th of July!

It's been kind of a dry heat here at Moist Heat BBQ without Joe-Be-Wan posting his BBQ anecdotes. I'm sure you all plan on grilling for the 4th so we should get some nice pictures and stories posted here next week.

So what does everyone plan on grilling for the 4th? I am taking a trip up to the great north for a short vacation weekend and plan on making a beer can chicken on Sunday. I might make something else too but I haven't decided yet if I will have enough time.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th!

2 Comments:

  • At 6/30/2006 2:00 PM, Blogger Flamb_Ed said…

    My in-laws arrive this evening, and I have mental plans for beer can chicken and ribs this weekend, though I'm not sure if there'll be enough time with other commitments. On the 4th we'll be at the Brewers, so there should be some grilled brat pictures at least next week :)

     
  • At 7/05/2006 10:36 AM, Blogger tkrimms said…

    Wow.... "the breasts have been rubbed." Sounds like a good night. hehehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster