Moist Heat BBQ

A place to post your drippings

Monday, June 25, 2007

BBQ Central



Mrs. T listened, and the family came through on Father's Day. Pictured is my new BBQ Central. It was purchased at Menard's for $99. It is a rubbermaid storage unit with two lifting lids as well as two doors that swing out. Yesterday, I did 4 racks of BabyBack Ribs using a Pecan and Cherry wood Combo. Instead of schlepping everything out of the garage, BBQ Central has everything I need right near the Weber. My father and father-in-law have already complained that they should have gotten this unit too.

As for my non-hickory wood ribs. The family loved them. While I'll never stray from Hickory for Pork Shoulder, the pecan and cherry wood made the ribs very flavorful but still let the meat shine through.



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster